Frequently asked questions about Interactive sandbox
By purchasing high-tech modern equipment for entertainment centers, kindergartens, schools or the RPI, which includes the Briolight S interactive sandbox, a number of questions arise:
1. What does a sandbox kit consist of? The complex includes a wall unit with a projector, control module and sensor; sandbox body for sand; a set of toys for studying different groups of animals and instructions with methodological recommendations for use by psychologists.
2. What is the sensor for? This element is necessary for measuring the distance to the sand, after which the data received from the sensor is processed by the program, followed by the projector displaying plains, mountains, seas and other objects.
3. How to install a sandbox? The interactive unit is mounted on a wall at a height of 2.8 meters by specially trained installers. The case itself with sand is installed on the floor.
4. For how many people is the sandbox designed for? It can be used both during individual lessons with a child, and for small groups of children. In the standard version, the sandbox is designed for a group of no more than 6 children, if the sandbox is not located against the wall.
5. For what age audience is an interactive sandbox suitable? The complex is suitable for children over three years of age and older, as well as for adults, as art therapy.
6. What are the sizes of the sandbox? Interactive sandbox from “Briolight” is equipped with a capacity of 1120 x 700 mm. Sandbox height: 700 mm, including 200 mm capacity depth. Dimensions of wall electronic unit: 530 x 400 x 200 mm
7. In what place is it best to install a sandbox? To obtain a high-quality, bright and clear image, a container with sand should be installed in darkened rooms, without direct sunlight on the projection.
8. What kind of sand is used, how to clean it? Quartz sand is used as a container filling. If you want to replace sand or the quantity has decreased over time, and you want to buy it, then this can be done with us. Just call our manager.
If we have not answered all the questions, then you can contact us and ask the remaining question by phone:(063)\ (067) \(050) 258 15 15