Briolight pays a lot of attention to service and warranty service, which is the basis of our company’s policy.
The boom in the installation of interactive equipment began three years ago, so now the warranty period for many of our customers has expired, and the need to use the equipment remains. The question arose, how to extend the service life of the equipment, then maintain its relevance and safety?
In response to this question, we have developed a flexible system of post-warranty service. Now, at the end of the warranty period, the owner of the goods can enter into a paid contract for post-warranty service.
Post-warranty service is a list of technical measures aimed at extending or restoring the functionality of interactive equipment, which includes: scheduled / unscheduled departure, cleaning from dust and dirt, checking the wear of parts and connections, online support and additional settings from an expert technical service, instruction of personnel on work and safety, installation of updates, discounts on spare parts, products, advanced training (the list depends on the chosen package of post-warranty service).
We offer the following service packages:
- “Economy” (2500 UAH / year) – 1 scheduled trip per year or 60 minutes of support via the Internet, messengers or phone. Includes discounts: 5% on spare parts; 2% on any Briolight product.
- “Profi” (5000 UAH / year) – 2 scheduled trips per year or one unscheduled or 300 minutes of support via the Internet, messengers or phone. Includes discounts: 20% on spare parts and subsequent software updates; 10% on any interactive product; 25% for advanced training of employees with the issuance of a state certificate.
- “Individual” – departure of a specialist at the rate of 500 UAH / hour.
We also offer a comprehensive update of the Interactive Floor to the Briolight E version. The update will add the following unique features:
- Extended library of interactive effects for up to 150 programs.
- The Bryolite lesson generator, which on the basis of disorders that a child (or group of children) has, independently forms a folder with the recommended effects in a few seconds.
- Function “Hands apart from feet”. In conventional interactive floors, the elements respond equally to the arms, legs and head.
- Access to the corporate methodological knowledge base via the Internet.
- An effects filter that makes it easier to navigate the list: for example, by the number of children (for the 1st or for the 2nd).
- Difficulty levels with independent settings.
- and other.
The introduction of new functions will significantly increase the efficiency of classes, reduce the time spent preparing for classes, and in the future to integrate into a single correctional complex with many other products of a powerful correctional platform.
Why choose additional service or upgrade?
- Highly qualified service engineers and technicians who constantly increase the level of knowledge and skills in working with interactive equipment.
- Carrying out service only in accordance with the standards of our production.
- Prompt response to customer inquiries and emergency service.
- Willingness to resolve issues in a remote format on the Internet at a time convenient for you.
- High quality of service due to the use of only recommended and original spare parts and materials for our equipment.
To learn more about services, post-warranty service and updating of an interactive floor it is possible by phone: 063 103 35 35.