The Briolight S Interactive Floor is a projector and sensor system that allows you to interact with the floor projection image. The device has a compact size, mounted under the ceiling. Floor software includes many exercises for the development of cognitive processes: perception, attention, thinking, memory.
Used in inclusive and rehabilitation centers, schools, kindergartens and sports facilities. It is a modern tool designed for the development or restoration of the motor, intellectual and emotional-volitional sphere. Content in the form of a game makes the tasks easy and exciting process for children and adults. Classes with interactive sex contribute to the development of large and small motor skills, different types of praxis and general mobility.
It can be used either individually or for a small group, for correction or entertainment purposes, as a standalone tool or as part of a general program depending on individual needs.
Briolight’s range of interactive flooring includes several products: from kindergartens and schools accessible to premium clinics and rehab centers. The Briolight S is designed for use in resource centers and schools.
Briolight S model
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI lumen;
- Contrast: 15,000: 1;
- Resolution: 1024×768 px;
- Color reproduction: 1.07 billion;
- Aspect Ratio: 4: 3;
- Lamp life: up to 12,000 hours (eco mode);
- The projector menu is in Ukrainian;
- The projector’s instant shutdown function;
- CPU Frequency: 3.2 GHz;
- RAM: 4GB DDR4;
- Internal memory: 120GB SSD;
- Communications: LAN RJ45, Audio 3.5 Jack, USB, Wifi
- Two AAA remote controls
- Dimensions without packaging: 530x400x200 mm
- Package dimensions: 600x470x265 mm
- Net weight / gross: 9.7 / 11.5 kg
- A proprietary FullHD dual image sensor system (60fps)
- Diode infrared illumination
- Motion recognition and projected image recognition system
- Motion detection distance limitation from total distance to floor
- The option of recognizing hands separately from the feet
- Depth mode support
- Amount of effects: from 60 programs;
- Interface and Effects Language: Ukrainian;
- Voice guidance in Ukrainian;
- Support for 3D objects, animation, video content;
- Unlimited Software License;
- Ability to create your own sets of tasks of varying difficulty for different groups of children;
- Manual and automatic switching of interactive effects;
- The ability to update software over the Internet.
- Interactive floor
- Remotes (2 pcs.)
- User’s Guide
- Warranty card
Manufacturer’s Hotline: (067/050/063) 258-15-15 Mon-Sun 09: 00-18: 00
Warranty: 12 months
Delivery and service
The interactive floor can be purchased from the manufacturer, his closest representative, or online stores. The seller ships and assembles the equipment.
For the purpose of maintaining the warranty, installation and adjustment is carried out by certified personnel only. Their list is published in the section about the company. The installer should teach the user the basics of the equipment and install the original warranty seals.
For a bright image, a light solid color in a darkened room is best. The size of the interactive surface depends on the height of the ceiling and ranges from 150×100 to 200×300 cm for most rooms.